2010年7月19日星期一

oldtown ...

ytd day i help teacher clean office ...
lol... my sensitive skin come find me again ..
red red le my hand... when teacher see it ....
she say ... u r 'qian jia=ng da xiao jie'
lol... i say no la .... juz my hand cant tonch dirty thing onli ....haha... when finis clean reli tired ger... 6pm++ juz bek hm ... buy nasi lemak eat alone n my laptop ^^
alone ger life ..ya lar... maybe got abit scare ...but i can de...like 10pm jojo call me go oldtown yamcha...
reach Oldtown ...walao so many ppl lol.....we sit upside ^^
wait another fren rogan....we chat at here 1h30min... rogan juz reach ... when he come ... i alway say he ... haha...
so funny ger... bcos he ntg can say ... haha...
use he laptop on9 ^^fb ntg can see then mai open my msn lol...he say u see u see so many ppl find me ger ... lol...
where got jek??haha... he say when he open he msn no ppl find he ger ....juz he go kacao ppl ger... haha...12++ bek hm hp no money le... so go 7-11 top up ^^when top up i no enuf money ... my poker juz have rm8...die jor lol... still got fren waiting me reply msg ger ... then i find 'siling'in my bag ... hope got rm2 lol...haha... reli got le...
my bag any plance also got abit siling ge ^^ got rm2++....haha...siling help me la ^^ haha...bek hm wash face ... then see my mv again ... see till 2++ ba ... tired lol... then sleep la ...bcos morning want wor again ...
n jojo chating reli happy ^^ jojo buffdy will go clubbing ^^maison oo... haha... go clubbing lol... xixi...wish can enjor ^^lalalalala..

Elise alone life start .....

没有评论:

发表评论