2010年7月21日星期三

unhapi ....21/7/2010

.....................unhapi day...................................
ytd i received a bad new ...i cant accept ger bad new...
my fren say: juz let it... du so care ...bcos u cant change anything...
ya.... i know i cant change ... but me reli cant accept...
the bad thing will coming many gain...is it mething too much???
lol... damn down....reli feel duwant bek le....
Yifen cry ....but elise still can smile ....
when elise alone ...will bek to yifen....
so elise everyday find fren.... duwant let elise alone...
bcos when elise alone will cry n hurt....
here want thx a ppl ...thx he ytd acc me ...haha
we go see 11.50pm de mv ... 10++ reach ... buy ticket the we go wong ko drink tea...u lister me say my thing ... damn boring ma?
sorry ... me many to say le rite....scare le ba...
next time want out wif me again???hahaha.....
ytd reli duwant alone .... n reli thx u acc me ....
no let me alone ....bcos i reli hate n scare alone....
bcos i duwant cry agian....when i cry i like idiot...
hiaz........
got a ppl let me so shi wang....
reli ... nowi und le....
me juz is ying xing ren.....

没有评论:

发表评论