2010年7月26日星期一

go ipoh day ^^

24when finis work plan go ipoh ....
bcos want see got ticket or not ...
6++pm go buy ticket ^^
reach here 9.30++...
wait my best fren (kim ) come bring me ^^
she say me so strong ...
can alone take bus come ipoh ...
haha....actlly i come find she help my hair ger...
my hair so cham le ...
many fren ask me y want go so far do ?
my answer is ... bcos i believe my fren ^^
she will do i like ger hairstyle...
reach she hm ... she hm got 4 dog ... scrae scare ...
she de daughty so cute ^^
sleep she hm a day ...
sunday morning n she go work ..
n she help me do my hair ...
finis do hair ...
omg ... change a look le ....
haha ... but i still can accept this look ...
when finis work ...she bring me go buy ticket ^^
back kl la... haiz... when back kl alone again ...
sure so sien ...me buy 5.00am ger ticket ...
haha...when back kl straight go work ....
my fren say me damn crazy ...haha...
but also no ticket le la....
huhu...
830++ reach kl ...
back hm pull down something then go work la ^^
hope next time can go again ^^

haha...

没有评论:

发表评论