2010年3月18日星期四

17/3/2010

ytd n fren go G6^^when finis work i bek hm take a bath......then make up go to t.ts wait my fren ^^reach t.s......my fren no reach yet ...then i alone go starbuck nrink VANILA LATTER.....
me dulike drink cafe de.... but duno y ytd i will drink cafe....i think i cazy le ...hahaha....
a few min my fren reach la....^^we go berside t.s de reataurest eating....me eat salay....damn nice^^we chat in here .....bcos want wait another fren 'sansan'...jojo say she no mood so bcos she father scold she......then we call sansan want go where ?All say maison de .... but finaly we go G6..... reach here ...want packing....the packing so hand to find...haiz....@@
we got 9ppl got two boy 6g1tb^^the Tb so cute ^^n funny ^^
hapi to meet they all^^but in G6 so boring.... bcos here de music no nice...
so got abit bored....we all fren say next time they nvr go G6....haha....bcos really damn sien....

没有评论:

发表评论